Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday 3 February 2013

Apricot Doily

Here is a quick card I made with the Stampin Up 'Hello Doily' stamp, which I absolutely love.
I haven't had a lot of time to play around with this one, as I have been doing some design team cards, but I did this one as I thought it might be nice for my sisters birthday in February.  

I stamped the stamp with versamark and then embossed it with a white/cream embossing powder.  I then sponged some apricot Versa Color ink onto the stamp and went out to just past the stamp, which made the doily 'pop' on the page.   I put a strip of ribbon pleated onto double sided tape across the centre of the card.  I saw this technique done on a you tube video by Jannascraps.  This is the address https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usoQPdJ5m_Y
The flower I made by cutting out some layers with the silhouette cameo and put in some pearl stamens into the centre of it. Finally the sentiment is done on the computer.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment