Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 30 June 2012

Three framed flowered teacups

I have made 3 more cards for Fat Cats Card Corner, using a Marianne Creatables frame LR0234.  I have used it to frame 3 images from the Joanna Sheen "From the Heart of the Garden - Jane Shasky" CD.  All teacups with flowers.

This one I have chalked the frame with blue and only used the outside frame which I cut and embossed.  Then added some roses in three different colours that are the same in the teacup, and a simple sentiment done on the computer.  

The second one is this Peony image 

This one I have done the outside frame in pink cardstock, then the inside part is the next size down frame, but I did it in white as a contrast, an this one I also chalked in pale pink, but you can't see it in the photo.  The inside two parts of the frame set, I have used for the sentiment with a couple of tiny pink roses.  The backing paper is also off the CD.

The third card is done with purple frame, and the same middle sized frame/pendant as the one above.

The backing paper is again, done with one from the CD.  I have used a flourish from Memory Box, called Elegant scrollwork, and on it I have put tiny flowers done with a hand punch in the shape of a flower and put  liquid pearls in the centre of each.  

3 very pretty images off the CD, I do love this CD and use the papers and images a lot. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment