Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 12 May 2012

Red Roses and White Lace

This was quite a simple wee card.
Firstly I made two strips of white and two strips of red borders cut with the Martha Stewart Lace Doily border punch.  

Then I put down a strip of the red.  From there I used the smallest sized die in the Leane Creatif Frame curved Die set.  I cut 3 out of white card and spaced them out along the red strip.  

I then made 3 of the Cheery Lynn Cuties 3 flowers in the red and made the leaves using another of the Leane Creatief dies, this time the nested Frame leaves die, which I cut out individually and up them into each corner of the frame die, tucking the end under the rose.  




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Helen, thanks for coming bye my blog. Yes I am enjoying my challenges so much now I have a bit more time. These two latest cards are gorgeous. I do pop into your blog to see what's new but you had not done much up till now. How's the wide world of crafting for you?
luv, Annie

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Hi Helen
I've come across your site by way of Pinterest. Your cards are absolutely stunning! I look forward to seeing all that you make!
Marianne
http://cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca/

Post a Comment