Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 26 November 2011

Bird and Blossom

This is a card I have made for Fat Cats Card Corner


I have used the 'Bird on a branch' Marianne Creatables die, which I also used parts of for the branches and leaves at the top as well.  
The frames are two parts of the Nellie Snellen Square Multiframe die. Behind each frame, I have scored some white card in a criss cross pattern with my Martha Stewart Scoreboard.  I have put some pink gems around the outside frame. The border at the bottom is the Martha Stewart Garden Gate Deep Edge border punch.  The flowers are done with the 6 petal set of five Marianne Creatables dies, the smaller one.  Lastly the sentiment was done on the computer and then cut out with the new Pastry Labels by Memory Box.  

Hope you like it.

1 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Helen your flower is so beautiful I love the wya the pink matches with the black
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Post a Comment